Monday, March 30, 2020

March 30, 2020
Day 1172 of working from home... wait, that's not right *counts on fingers, mumbling to self*... OK, got it: Day 14 of working from home(10, if we're only counting regular school days).

Some of my coworkers have been negligent today. Only one barked at the mail carrier, and his heart wasn't in it.  I've documented them sleeping on the job earlier.
Now Mel has taken over the large "settee" and is not letting his larger coworkers share. It's rude of him, especially since there are multiple smaller, yet just as comfortable lounging options, but not something I can really report to HR...yet. I'm keeping an eye on him(he's a bit sassy). Oh, I know he looks innocent, and acts really sweet, but he's a shifty one.
I have only had to rescue one shoe from the silly blond, and our Head of Security managed NOT to tip over my table when she got under it to "help" me type e-mails to my students today in her oh so earnest quest for brownie points. She only got tangled in a couple of the cords, and nothing crashed to the floor, so I'll call that a win. No pix, was too busy trying to keep the laptop from doing a header onto the floor.

1 comment: